[Interest] Qt Creator becomes too buggy. Please do something :)

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Mon Jun 14 17:38:57 CEST 2021

Hi Alexander,

Having a way to reproduce is often required to fix a bug, indeed. But sometimes we also just need additional information 😊 Like the Debugger Log, which you can get in the  View > Views menu (see e.g. https://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-troubleshooting-debugging.html#debugger-does-not-work ).

Please create a bug report and attach the content of this .

Regards

Kai