[Interest] QNetwork classes for submitting google forms

Scott Bloom scott at towel42.com
Mon Jun 14 19:12:18 CEST 2021

This has come up a couple times for me through the years (essentially make a network request and don’t return until the request has finished).

Is there an example anywhere of the "Thiago" (proper.. 😊 ) way to code this?  I see this issue in a similar vane to using QThread, when the Trolls/Nokia/TQP (I forget who originally wrote it) wrote up a small but very effective white paper on the proper method of using Qthread, it clarified a ton of questions for many people.

Scott