[Interest] Drawing Frustum on Scene3D

Alex john blackbriar153 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 15:16:32 CET 2021

But in quick3D that would be done with a class derived from
QQuick3DGeometry with primitives set to lines
"setPrimitiveType(QQuick3DGeometry::PrimitiveType::Lines)"
to construct a cube. Then register that class to qml and use it in
your View3D. Hope it helps.

Any alternative to QQuick3DGeometry as I'm using 5.10?