[Interest] [qt6-windows] How can I install both debug and release version of qt libs after building?

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 07:38:08 CET 2021

    I build qt6 from qt-6.1 branch with the following commands:

mkdir qt6-build
> cd qt6-build
> ..\qt5\configure.bat -prefix ..\qt6-win64 -debug-and-release -opengl
> desktop -D QT_NO_BUILD_TESTS=ON -D QT_NO_MAKE_EXAMPLES=ON -skip qt3d -skip
> qtactiveqt -skip qtgraphicaleffects -skip qtmultimedia -skip qtwebengine
> -skip qtwinextras
> cmake --build . --parallel
> cmake --install .

    Everything goes well, but after installation I found that only release
versions of qt libs were installed in the installation directory specified
in the configure process. But I have added the -debug-and-release
configuration option in the configure step. What is wrong with my building
commands? Thanks.