[Interest] Qt WebEngine 5.15.3 tag

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Tue Mar 9 22:24:23 CET 2021

Hi,

I do understand the desire to have a supported / tagged release of QWE and it is possible that it might even work quite well on an earlier release of Qt. However, we are testing it in conjunction with the other changes of a new patch level release and do not want to give a guarantee that new releases of QWE would always work with earlier releases of other modules. Tagging a release would give such indication.

What would be a good way forward (other that testing each new QWE version to work on Qt 5.15.2)?

Yours,

Tuukka