[Interest] Mixing Commercial and Open Source license for different projects

James Maxwell maxwell130631 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:29:53 CET 2021

Hi,

I am confused by the requirement of not mixing licenses, see the discussion
in this thread:
https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2020-March/034737.html

The situation is as follows: I am an independent software developer. If my
customer A wants to use a commercial license and my customer B wants to use
the GPL orLGPL license, can I still develop software for both?

For A I need a commercial license. Am I then still allowed to use QtCreator
under my commercial license to develop a LGPL project for customer B?

Best regards,
James