[Interest] Qt nosql embedded file db

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Tue Mar 16 14:38:02 CET 2021

Hi,

Is anybody aware of some nosql file db that play well with Qt on Windows / MacOS / iOS / Android / Linux that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. I have seen the following so far:

  *   Unqlite open source until you want to encrypt the database with cost 10K$US
  *   EJDB2 seem to require to change some naming, since some name clash into C files.

There is many that goes native, but not so much that I can see expose C or C++ API directly. I would like to have BSON or JSON data support but this is not mandatory. If anybody have a success story or any info, that would be great.

Jerome Godbout
Software/Firmare Lead Amotus

C: (581) 777-0050
O: (418) 800-1073 ext.: 114
godboutj at amotus.ca<mailto:godboutj at amotus.ca>
[cid:image007.png at 01D70B66.39FB01C0]

dimonoff.com<http://dimonoff.com>   |    amotus.ca<http://amotus.ca>

We have moved!
1015 Avenue Wilfrid-Pelletier, Québec, QC G1W 0C4, 4e étage