[Interest] The willy-nilly deletion of convenience, methods (was: Mixing Commercial and Open...)

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Mon Mar 22 16:48:20 CET 2021

+1

Qt for me still is the best cross-platform solution for mobile app
development enabling me to build great (and performant) apps from one
source.

from time to time looking at Flutter but still feel better using QML for
UI and C++ for the rest.

cannot say much about Qt6 yet because I'm waiting for 6.2 to get all the
modules I need - will start refactoring all the depricated parts next
weeks/months step by step beside my daily work

--

ekke (ekkehard gentz)

independent software architect
international development native mobile business apps
Qt Mobile: Android, iOS, W10 (former projects: BlackBerry 10)

*Qt Champion
BlackBerry Elite Developer
*
max-josefs-platz 30, D-83022 rosenheim, germany

twitter: @ekkescorner
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ekkehard/