[Interest] Qt Creator is so buggy and so slow...

eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:24:01 CET 2021

Not sure if it's an option for you guys, but I've been very impressed by the rapid pace of improvement of Qt/CMake/Git/Linux x-compilation tools in MSVC over the past couple of years. They have all gone from being semi-supported add-ons to fully-integrated and functional in the IDE (including even a nested QtDesigner window). I've been working on a CMake/QWidget project and have not had to open up QtCreator itself in about half a year.

MS has also really improved its support game. I'm just a lowly open-source "Community Edition" user and my bug reports have all been reproduced/addressed within a day or two.

Best,
Eric