[Interest] Paying customers (was Re: The willy-nilly deletion of convenience, methods)

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 00:39:21 CET 2021

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 04:49, Roland Hughes <roland at logikalsolutions.com> wrote:
> On 3/23/2021 8:57 AM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
[...]
> > I'm not actually convinced that paying Qt customers aren't getting the
> > support they paid for; that information is generally not going to be
> > publicly available.
[...]
> The complete information will never be publicly available but many
> paying customers have come here to bitch about bugs open for over a year.

I've never heard anyone complaining about Qt tech support in my
company (a paying customer).
And we do a lot of weird things, pushing Qt to the limits on our
embedded devices.
I'm not too involved with the platform aspect, but my last experience
was related to QtWayland, we had problems, requested support, got help
and solved the problems.

Happy as Larry on that one.

Chris