[Interest] the path forward - that 7 year thing - was, , willy-nilly

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Sun Mar 28 20:44:40 CEST 2021

Yeah,

hush-hush "call for pricing" is a truly bogus business practice usually
utilized by scams and used car dealers.

This "gouge them for all they are worth in private" business model
really isn't valid. Even if you adamantly claim that isn't what is going
on, that is __exactly__ what it looks like from the outside.

You need published bankable ****perpetual**** prices.

__AND__ you need a Qt that doesn't drop platforms mid-major release.