[Interest] L Word

eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:23:48 CEST 2021

I find this whole argument that Qt is not appropriate for functional safety very puzzling. Aren’t vehicle dashboards QtC’s main market these days? What are vehicle dashboards if not safety critical?

If Qt is no longer appropriate for embedded medical devices, why is it still appropriate for vehicle dashboards?