[Interest] Qt in security-critical systems. Was: Re: L Word

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 18:27:15 CEST 2021

[Please rename threads when the subject changes]

SpaceX's dashboard is literally an Electron application. So if a
half-browser, half javascript runtime can be certified to fly to *space*
and dock into the ISS, I guess Qt can be used on cars.

Unfortunately, MISRA C++ is very outdated. Autosar is more up to date,
and I've skimmed through it and the guidelines as more or less sane C++
development guidelines...

In all cases:
https://www.qt.io/press/qt-receives-certification-for-functional-safety