[Interest] Using QOpenGLWindow within a MainWindow ?

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:28:44 CEST 2021

Hi,

  The example for QOpenGLWindow I came across in the qt source and google
search show them as the main window display.

  I have not yet discovered an example which shows QOpenGLWindow use within
a UI application that has a menu bar and other widgets.

  Is QOpenGLWindow designed to be used solely by itself ?

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5