[Interest] QClipboard - wasm

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Fri May 7 02:21:21 CEST 2021

Hi,

  I have build a Qt app on Ubuntu which I am able to set the clipboard text

    qclip->setText(validate_commit_message_plaintext);

  I then proceeded to build a WASM equivalent but found that the
clipboard does not get the setText() update.

  I had a read of the article https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_WebAssembly

  I am hosting the example on an HTTPS server and connecting it via
Chrome and Firefox, both of which the clipboard does not get the
updates.

  Any suggestions?

Cheers

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5