[Interest] HighDPI/Scaling windows 10

Scott Bloom scott at towel42.com
Wed Nov 24 23:31:25 CET 2021

99% of the time, Im working on a large high resolution high dpi monitor. Where the physical size me to run at a 100% scaling factor.

However, when working on the laptop screen itself, Qt 5.15.6 apps look like garbage

Here are some example pics.  Everything but the window icons are straight Qt, no PNGs from me.  Both windows use layouts, nothing sets a font size explicitly.  The header for the listview is correct, as well as title bar text, the checkbox and radio buttons are fine.  But the text is way too small,

There must be something Im missing.  Also note, while you cant see it here.  The image attached when viewed at 100% in an app (any paint program) shows as almost 2x the size as the actual dialogs on my computer.

Thanks
Scott
[cid:image002.png at 01D7E13F.90265720]
[cid:image001.png at 01D7E13E.E7D1D770]