[Interest] Save / load file contents on android

mail at herrdiel.de mail at herrdiel.de
Sun Oct 3 22:11:11 CEST 2021

Hi,

I am hitting a brick wall: I need to write to an external location (e.g.
download or documents folder) in Android.

As "requestLegacyExternalStorage" is no longer possible, I cannot
publish my otherwise finished App, it needs the possibility to export
its data.

(How) did you guys solve the DocumentFile API problem?

So far, it's a show stopper for me.

Thanks!

Sebastian

--