[Interest] QML Application shows white screen during dialog window (macOS)

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 19 16:11:20 CEST 2021

We are developing a QML desktop application. At one point we show a dialog which on macOS slides down from the top of the main window area. When this happens the main window area becomes all white, i.e., nothing is rendered. The actual dialog box is fine. When the dialog box is dismissed the main window generally goes back to a properly rendered window but sometimes I need to resize the main window to trigger the refresh. Has anyone else come across this?

We are using the Qt 5.15.2 prebuilt binaries on macOS 10.15.

--

Mike Jackson