[Interest] (Q)Plugins and QML/Quick

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:52:25 CEST 2021

Hello again!

I'm back at this topic.

I found this amazing talk from QtWS17 that showcases basically exactly
what I wanted to achieve:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdh1x_I8m18

I managed to get a hold of a pdf copy of the slides, with a link to a
github repo, which unfortunately was empty...

If someone has the code behind this talk and would be so kind as to
share, I'd very much appreciate it.

And I'm still open to all kinds of suggestions to try!