[Interest] bulding Qt from git

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Sun Oct 24 13:57:55 CEST 2021

Hej Christian,

thanks for the response !

Just in case I completely deleted the sources and went through the steps again.

Please find the output of CMakeError.log here:

https://pastebin.com/QZpW95rg

and the output of CMakeOutput.log here:

https://pastebin.com/M2LjYr8P

I am using Catalina 10.15.7 but the same issue occurs on a BigSur machine.

Please let me know if you spot any obvious issues.

Thanks again,
best

Alex

--