[Interest] win: can't trap WM_ENTER/EXITMENULOOP?

Scott Bloom scott at towel42.com
Mon Oct 25 23:53:48 CEST 2021

Ill poke around, Its definitely doable, but I don’t know any "trivial" about to engage, or disengage with the menubar.  Since its always visible and doesn’t close, that’s clearly not what you want.

Can I ask, what is the goal? As in, what do you do when its activated? What about when its disengaged?

Scott