[Interest] Provide a Means to Make Static Builds of Qt 6.1 for Android, macOS, Windows and GNU/Linux

Ben Cottrell bencot at windowslive.com
Fri Sep 3 12:06:58 CEST 2021

I've tried to configure and build Qt 6.1 statically, and have succeeded
doing so on GNU/Linux, specifically Debian 11.

However, configuring and building Qt on Microsoft Windows on a Windows
host with either MinGW or MSVC has been impossible.

I would like to have virtual machines or Docker containers that allow
me to build Qt statically for all prior mentioned platforms. If it's
possible to use coin's scripts locally instead, please tell me how.