[Interest] Ashamed bug :)

David M. Cotter dave at kjams.com
Fri Sep 3 23:04:01 CEST 2021

there's also the rather daunting barrier to entry for folks who COULD fix it:

getting the qt sources on your local computer, getting them to compile, getting your project to use the build libraries for testing, getting it all connected to git so you can submit changes, actually submitting changes...

the above "simple" things are in fact very, very difficult if you've never done it before. even for an expert.

-dave