[Interest] QML: support both Qt5 and Qt6

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Thu Sep 9 12:46:23 CEST 2021

I'm not sure why you think I'm arguing with you. I'm telling you that if you have at Qt version later than 5.8 there's no reason it shouldn't work. If you have an error that you ran into that made you stick to QtQuick.Dialogs, then you should post that. In other words, I am (or was) trying to help you.

By the way, the smiley face just comes across as condescending if what comes before it is not friendly.