[Interest] (Q)Plugins and QML/Quick

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 10:39:57 CEST 2021

Hey,

Maybe I missed something, but this seems more like a solution to manage
QML resources and modules that you know about at compile time.

I'm talking about a runtime problem. Lemme try to explain with some
simplified code. Allow me to leave a link to some markdown and syntax
highlighted stuff:

https://gist.github.com/ruilvo/43365e67f6d3ea472531738fd5a52793

best regards,
Rui