[Interest] qt6: any QtAndroid::androidActivity replacement?

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 15:08:29 CEST 2021

I've also found this:
https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt6-dev/qnativeinterface-qandroidapplication.html#details

It says it can be accessed through QCoreApplication::nativeInterface().

I've tried: QCoreApplication::nativeInterface()->context(). It does not
compile: mysterious error : call to non-static member function without
an object argument
..\untitled3\main.cpp:14:23: error: call to non-static member function
without an object argument
     QCoreApplication::nativeInterface()->context();

Again, no documentation can be find anywhere about this native interface....