[Interest] Android debugger: ignore SIGILL

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 13:34:06 CEST 2021

Hello,

I'm  using OpenSSL in my Qt Android project. Every time I start
debugging, Qt Creator interrupts execution at the very start of the app
and shows me the following:

(Signal Received The inferior stopped because it received a signal from
the operating system. Signal name : SIGILL Signal meaning : Illegal
instruction)

As far as I know, it is OK and is caused by OpenSSL testing processor
features.

Is there any way to tell Qt Creator and the debugger to ignore this?