[Interest] New open source PDF support library for Qt + serveral PDF applications

Jakub Melka mgr.jakub.melka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:48:55 CEST 2021

Hello Nyall,

yes, content rendered to QPainter is rendered as vector object (except
images, of course). It is a big advantage - the rendering in the viewer
has two stages - in the first stage, page content is being prepared as a
vector graphics (this can be time consuming, because, for example, image
decoding and color management can take time) and then prepared pages are
rendered onto the widget (or the QPainter). So, zoom is very quick,
because I just re-render prepared vector graphics.

Best regards,
Jakub Melka