[Interest] QtWebEngine missing in Qt6.2.4 ?

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Fri Apr 8 19:48:44 CEST 2022

Hej Sze and all,

thanks a lot ! So obviously the current QtBrowser codebase works with Qt5 only at the moment – at least I could successfully build it with 5.15.

Now I tried porting it to Qt6 by basically replacing any QtWebEngine to QtWebEngineQuick which so far worked out well. However, now there seems to be another issue I could not spend time for yet:

------->
navigationhistoryproxymodel.cpp:43:78: error: use of undeclared identifier 'filterRegExp'
    return (sourceModel()->data(index, Qt::UserRole + 1).toString().contains(filterRegExp())
                                                                             ^
navigationhistoryproxymodel.cpp:44:81: error: use of undeclared identifier 'filterRegExp'
            || sourceModel()->data(index, Qt::UserRole + 2).toString().contains(filterRegExp()));
                                                                                ^
navigationhistoryproxymodel.cpp:66:59: error: use of undeclared identifier 'QRegExp'
    setFilterRegExp(QRegExp(pattern, Qt::CaseInsensitive, QRegExp::FixedString));
-------<

If anyone has an idea how to approach this please let me know.

Thanks,
best

Alex

--