[Interest] Porting qtwebbrower to Qt6

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Sat Apr 9 11:24:38 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I am porting qtwebbrowser

https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-apps/qtwebbrowser.git/

from Qt5 to Qt6. In a previous thread I could resolve issue accoding to QWebEngine and QRegEx but now am stuck with this as QEventPoint seems to hold state but not setState:

--->
touchmockingapplication.cpp:83:35: error: no member named 'setState' in 'QEventPoint'
                m_touchPoints[id].setState(Qt::TouchPointReleased);
---<

Any pointer appreciated,
thanks

Alex