[Interest] qtwebbroser questions

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Mon Apr 11 14:52:35 CEST 2022

>> I believe qutebrowser has a qt6 branch, but yeah none of them are done porting
>> yet.

Thus, I decided to continue using the minibrowser code which already is Qt6 ready and worked out fine for me so far. However, here I have the problem that it does not store cookies. I did some research and found e.g.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19069680/can-you-use-qwebview-cookies-sessions-with-qnetworkaccessmanager

which explains how to set cookies for QWebView but the problem with the example code is that QWebView is implemented via QML so the question is how to enable cookies this way.

If you have an idea please let me know – I am still pretty novice with Qt web browser related topics,
thanks

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de