[Interest] Recursive QQuickItem::setImplicitSize causes app crash due to stack overflow

Furkan Üzümcü furkanuzumcu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:34:38 CEST 2022

Do the items in the GridLayout have dynamic implicit width values? Maybe you are running into a case where the implicit width of the items are affected by some other thing that is also affected by the GridLayout [implicit] size. Also, do you know the circumstances of the crash? It’d be helpful to know if the user is resizing, moving windows from one monitor to the other, or whatever else it may be. There’s very little information to go on.