[Interest] qtwebbrowser questions

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Tue Apr 12 08:55:33 CEST 2022

see below – I understood that qtbrowser in indeed an example application in beta state. Therefore, disabling the virtual keyboard is not supported by default. However, it can be achieved by introducing the visibility property in the respective QML file (/qml/Main.qml) and set it from the C++ end via e.g. object->setProperty("keyboardVisible", false);

Once the port to Qt6 is done I would provide the patches to the main project for others to have an up2date code base to build upon.

Best

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de