[Interest] Qt 6.3.0 Android and SSL feature issue

Marius Kittler mkittler at suse.de
Tue Apr 12 17:13:41 CEST 2022

Hi,

I've seen these kinds of error messages a lot also when not cross-compiling.
They always occurred after upgrading Qt 6.x.x packages (e.g. provided by TW),
especially when Qt 6 was still in the alpha/beta phase. I could always resolve
it by simply adapting my CMake config accordingly (or simply starting with a
clean build directory from scratch).

I don't use official binaries but my own Qt 6.3.0 builds still have contain
e.g.  "libplugins_tls_qopensslbackend_arm64-v8a.so" and
"libplugins_tls_qcertonlybackend_arm64-v8a.so" without having to alter any
build flags. So I don't think TLS support became generally unavailable under
Android.

Best regards
Marius