[Interest] Qt Creator (6/7) Project Executable Run - Failed to launch /Applications/APP_NAME.app: Permission denied

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Tue Apr 12 17:43:55 CEST 2022

Hi,

Since Qt Creator 6 that it seems impossible to launch an app selected as executable under project run settings.

Today I have updated to Qt Creator 7 and the problems seems to persist.

When I launch the project, which is a plugin that will be loaded into an application, I get:

Failed to launch /Applications/APP_NAME.app: Permission denied

Is anyone else having this issue? What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Nuno