[Interest] Qt6 - Fails to compile when openssl-linked enabled

Mårten Nordheim marten.nordheim at qt.io
Wed Dec 7 12:59:37 CET 2022

[Reply is inline]

No, it shouldn't be needed. I just configured 6.4 branch locally and it
works fine. With only
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/446542
as the extra patch.
I think this might indicate that the openssl compile test fails, which
could disable the feature. But just to make sure; do you call configure
like `../qt5/configure ... -openssl-linked` ?