[Interest] Build Issues with QT 6.2.3

BeneschTech LLC chris at beneschtech.com
Sun Feb 6 16:44:10 CET 2022

Understood.  Our application uses qmake and some spots it gets a little
unwieldy especially when we have to run external tools to make
dependencies, etc.. I can only imagine what qt itself is like to handle.
We are a little behind version wise, so this is my first experience with 6.

Again, QT itself is great software.  Was just hoping real thought was put
into switching tools instead of just doing what other people thought was
cool, and it sounds like thats the case so its all good.

Chris Benesch
BeneschTech, LLC