[Interest] Build Issues with QT 6.2.3

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Sun Feb 6 16:55:41 CET 2022

On Sun, 6 Feb 2022, BeneschTech LLC wrote:

> issues with third party code. Indulge us old guys though. We have reasons

Fully agreed!

Say, wasn’t there a way to make cmake and/or ninja generate Makefiles?

Once there (in the one project I had to use cmake so far, Android NDK
stuff, it did that) it’s a matter of using make V=1 VERBOSE=1 to run.
(Plus https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/184060944 an Android-speci‐
fic workaround involving a CMakeSettings.json file to be created, but
that’s probably nowhere near necessary for Qt.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/