[Interest] Sqlite Cipher in Qt 5.15.8

Frank Mertens frank at cyblogic.de
Sun Feb 13 11:11:51 CET 2022

Hi Ramakanth,

I've done that in the past. Sqlite3 has quite easy to override page I/O functions and it is not to difficult to run your own crypto I/O backend. Of course there is also nowadays SEE... I doubt Qt has anything to offer here, but there is a configure switch to select to system's sqlite3 libraries. (One reason I've run my own I/O backend was availability of hardware accelerated AES through openssl on my target platform.)

God speed,
Frank