[Interest] Is there a good alternative to the QML, Controls in Qt6 for native desktop integration purposes?

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Sun Feb 27 12:16:38 CET 2022

On 2/27/22 05:00, Volker Hilsheimer wrote:
> 11) The terms of the commercial license
>
> My perspective on this is very limited, it?s been a few years since I?ve been on the buyer?s side of R&D tooling. I do think that the recent cleanup of the licenses and the new license agreement [1], and in particular the new terms regarding the distribution of software after development licenses have expired, are a huge step into the right direction.
>
> [1]https://www.qt.io/faq/tag/qt-commercial-licensing

That's what I left off my list!

Whatever you know about licensing, give it 15 minutes and your knowledge
will be invalid. One can get more consistent answers from a roulette
wheel. No, "talk to your sales rep" is not an answer.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com