[Interest] QtQuick Templates Qt 6.2

James DeLisle james.delisle at qt.io
Fri Jan 21 16:12:00 CET 2022

This talk from QtWS21 is very well done and will prove very helpful:
https://youtu.be/tnZo9umrPtg

Best,
James

From: Interest <interest-bounces at qt-project.org> on behalf of Ramakanth Kesireddy <rama.kesi at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 10:25 PM
To: Qt Interest <interest at qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Interest] QtQuick Templates Qt 6.2
Not sure if I get the below mail right.
Can anyone let me know if there any guidelines where it requires to use Qt Quick Templates2 in Qt Quick for development of custom controls and advantages/usecases?

Best Regards,
Ramakanth