[Interest] can't debug 64bit intel windows app on ARM CPU

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at qt.io
Tue Jan 25 19:49:42 CET 2022

Hi,

Please open a bug report at https://bugreports.qt.io/

Which Windows version are you using? Only Windows 11 has support for x64
virtualization for Arm64 machines.

Qt Creator 6.0.2 is only delivered as x64 app, so if you can run it I
assume you have Windows 11. And being a x64 application it should work
fine with a x64 debugger.

If you don't have an x64 debugger then I would assume it's a problem
with the debugger installation.

I do own a Samsung Galaxy Go with Arm64 and Windows 11, I could try to
reproduce the problem. But first... a bug report please 😁

Cheers,
Cristian.