[Interest] Qt5.15 from source on centOS 7

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Sat Jun 18 14:23:10 CEST 2022

Thanks all – in fact I just needed to set tge LD_LIBRARY_PATH according to:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20357033/usr-lib-x86-64-linux-gnu-libstdc-so-6-version-cxxabi-1-3-8-not-found

and then it compiled fine also with the original libstc++.so.6

However, a new problem comes up when doing make install:

Assembler messages:
Fatal error: can't create .obj/Assimp.o: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make[5]: *** [.obj/Assimp.o] Fehler 2
make[5]: Leaving directory `/var/www/vhosts/soundjack.eu/qt-everywhere-src-5.15.2/qtquick3d/src/plugins/assetimporters/assimp'

What can I do with this one ?

Thanks,
best

Alex