[Interest] Qt5.15 from source on centOS 7

Chris Benesch chris at beneschtech.com
Sun Jun 19 23:29:33 CEST 2022

Build OpenSSL 3 and add its install directory lib/pkgconfig to
PKG_CONFIG_PATH and choose -openssl-linked as one of the config
parameters.  If you can get through configure, it should build.

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 10:03 AM Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
wrote:

> On Sunday, 19 June 2022 03:51:43 PDT Alexander Carôt wrote:
> > Succes !! Thanks so much for this hint of using the Developer Toolset !
> > Qt5.15 is compiled and installed just fine but now a new issue arises
> which
> > might have a different cause but I am embedding it into this thread
> > anyways: My app contains a secure websocket and anything related to ssl
> is
> > not available obviously:
>
> Please paste English messages.
>
> > echoserver.cpp: In Konstruktor »EchoServer::EchoServer(quint16, bool,
> > QObject*)«: echoserver.cpp:18:63: Fehler: »SecureMode« ist kein Element
> von
> > »QWebSocketServer« QWebSocketServer::SecureMode, this)), ^~~~~~~~~~
> > echoserver.cpp:27:23: Fehler: Aggregat »QSslConfiguration
> sslConfiguration«
> > hat unvollständigen Typ und kann nicht definiert werden QSslConfiguration
> > sslConfiguration;
>
> I'm going to guess that this means the type QSslConfiguration is unknown.
>
> You need OpenSSL 1.1 to enable SSL support in QtNetwork 5.15.
>
> --
>   Cloud Software Architect - Intel DCAI Cloud Engineering

Chris Benesch
BeneschTech, LLC