[Interest] Host Qt version requirement when cross-compiling

Alexey Rochev equeim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 13:51:39 CET 2022

You mean second component of version by minor, right? So supported range
for 6.3 is 6.0-6.7 (or 6.3-6.7)?

I think it would be a good idea to test this in CI builds. If support of
different host Qt versions is not guaranteed then users can't rely on
binary Qt builds provided by their distributions (there are at least two
Linux distros that have Qt 6 packages now, Fedora and openSUSE Tumbleweed),
forcing them build host Qt from source if they want to cross-compile it.