[Interest] Windows: "loadlibrary failed with error 87" on a configuration with a fake video card?

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:50:45 CET 2022

This error message is shown by Windows OS when it's failed to load a
library the process sayed it to load.

I.e. Qt calls LoadLibrary (directly, or by loading some other modules
which calls it to load another modules they depends on).

Short googling tells that it's an graphics card driver related issue
(e.g. https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/issues/10084).

But, maybe there is some known work around for this...