[Interest] Can I make a Model sphere visible in the inside ?

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 13:01:46 CEST 2022

Hi
 QtQuick3D skybox does not work properly in android (opengl es), from the docs Qt Quick 3D Graphics Requirements | Qt Quick 3D 6.3.0

|  |
Qt Quick 3D Graphics Requirements | Qt Quick 3D 6.3.0

"The following list contains some of the features that will be unavailable or disfunctional:
   - Image based lighting, light probes, skybox"
Should I report a bug on this, even if it seems to be a plataform limitation ? I was thinking as a workaround to use a texture in a big Model sphere, fix the sphere position to the camera position, but spheres become insible when the camera is inside. Is there a way to show textures in both sides of a sphere Model ?
ThanksJoão