[Interest] webenginewidgets (Win MinGw11.2.0)

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Wed May 18 09:20:50 CEST 2022

On Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2022 08:58:20 CEST Alexander Carôt wrote:
> >>MinGW is unsupported in qtwebengine in the sense it doesn't work at all.
>
> Understood – I wonder what would be required in order to make it support
> qtwebengine. It sounds not to be trivial.

Well, technically it might not be that hard. It has just not been attempted.
The code is already compilable with gcc, so most C++ code would be relatively
fine, but there are many paths in the custom Chromium build system GN, which
sets up MSVC/clang-cl switches for building on Windows, and they would all
need to be fixed.

Best regards
Allan