[Interest] QSortFilterProxyModel issue

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat May 28 17:32:00 CEST 2022

Hi,

I have authored an example keyboard shortcuts editor application. The
source code is available on my github repository.

It has this auto-expansion issue for the first group for some reason. When
I am trying to get to action in e.g. Context1 -> Category1 -> then any
action to select, the first Context0 group expands. If I remove the
QSortFilterProxyModel use, it does not do that.

Here is a visual gif representation of the issue:

https://imgur.com/a/rxdYmZp

Can anyone spot the issue with my code? The code is available here:

https://github.com/lpapp/examples/blob/main/qt-hotkey-editor/hotkeyEditorWidget.cpp

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
László