[Interest] Qt iOS and installEventFilter

Tor Arne Vestbø Tor.arne.Vestbo at qt.io
Tue Nov 8 13:10:36 CET 2022

Hi,

Verify that the keyboard events are coming in as expected in [QUIView handlePresses:evenType:]

If that’s the case, the reason they are being filtered out as key events is because they are being sent as input method events to the focus object.

The iOS platform plugin doesn’t seem to implement the filterNativeEvent machinery. I’ve filed https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-108268 for that

Cheers,
Tor Arne